Yikes, yes U R in a crabby mood and your comments were lost on me, I
understant the concepts U presented.  I was really just trying to illicit a
response and I DID!!  When U speak of the bandwagon, sure I've been a rider,
but I think of what the Great running back Barry Sanders said to a Detroit
sportreporter the conversation went something like this: "Barry U watch
football on sunday, right? Well, yes unless I find something more interesting
to do!" the reporter said, "what is more interesting than football?" Barry
said,"what is more interesting than football?! you must not get out much."
  However, the point could be well takin, I will go, to the GLI, but I get
deeply upset at NMU losses, especially to U of Mich, Mich Tech, Mich S.U., so
I would like to avoid an butt kicking.  More important is whether I should
activly try to skip my friends wedding to see my beloved Wildcats.
   Please, next time assume that people know more than U give them credit
for.
  Thanks for your comments anyway!!  You are a good FAN I bet.
  Sean, ;-)