Despite winning 8-2, I still think the Gophers have a ways to go.  There
were a few too many bad defensive plays in the first two periods.  I think
the SHG in the first minute led to some bad habits.  The third period was a
lot better.  I guess Woog told them that anyone on the ice to give up a
goal was doing laps on Monday.  I still feel good about this team, but it's
going to take some time to get up to speed.
   Reggie Berg has a nice shot.  I hope the rest of his game comes along,
because we've needed this kind of sniper for a couple of years now.  The
other freshmen look nice; no Brian Swanson's here, but a couple years
(months?) down the road, they'll be good to have.
   Bonin got going last week, and Kraft and Crowley look set to wake up
after tonight.  We're on our way.