Hi---

I am trying to put together a composite schedule for the ACHA and other club
teams. I am also trying to get as many Canadian university and college
schedules as I can. As Lynn Burke has posted we are trying to collect info on
all the college hockey programs we can find. Schedules have proven to be a
great source of new teams. In addition I will be more then happy to provide
copies of the composite or individual team schedules to anyone that requests
one.

So any schedule you can come up with would be greatly appreciated. I can be
reached at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks in Advance,
Chuck