Arthur Berman writes, on the annoyance of having a home game
televised...
>I don't understand this at all.  There is no comparison between watching
>a game on TV and seeing it in person.  Occasionally I might be tempted to
>watch a *road* game on TV rather than make a long winter trip, but in 20
>years I only missed a couple of BU home games, and they were for work
>related reasons, not their being televised.

Apparently, I've given the wrong impression.  I would never
miss a home game to watch it on TV.  The annoyance is being
at a game that is televised.  The game takes 30-45 minutes
longer to play, and the flow of the game is often ruined due to
television breaks.

John H