Steven beat me to it.  Mike M's listing of the HE telecasts on NESN
prompts me to ask about the PRIME schedule.  Us southern CA fans usually
get the feed thru the local PRIME TICKET out of both LA and San Diego, but
not always.  Last year most weeks the showed a CCHA game of the week, and also
featured a weekly half hour show summarizing the week in the CCHA and
another half hour show on college hockey in general (altho heavy on the
WCHA, IMHO).  Mixed in, I believe were a couple of ECAC games, including
the RPI-Harvard game from Troy.

If anyone finds a schedule for PRIME and/or PRIME Ticket out of LA, please
post ASAP!  Thanks.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64