>I am looking for CIAU and ACHA team schedules for the upcoming season. If
>anyone has information on where to get them or has one, I would appreciate
>having the info forwarded to me.

The CIAU's address is 1600 James Naismith Drive, Ottawa, ON
(I'm not sure of the postal code)

Their phone number is (613) 748-5619.

I'll phone them tonight and ask for the hockey schedule, and see what they say.

See you later,
John

--

John Edwards            Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr. A Senators Hockey Club
Ottawa, State of Ontario              The World's Worst Painter