I also contacted Prime concerning hockey coverage at the Olympic Festival and
like what Tamara N. Pulley learned, Prime only intends to show parts of the
gold medal game on its Sunday, July 30 telecast, which I believe will
originate from 7-11PM EDT.  However, since many local outlets delay the Prime
feed, I suggest you check with your local cable company for the broadcast
time in your area.

I have beeen able to e-mail Prime at [log in to unmask]  Perhaps if enough
of us write to them they will add some hockey coverage.

Jack Berenzweig