Recently I was talking with a BU alum and we were talking about college
programs that turn out professional level players.  I told him that
Maine must have of the highest number of Alums currently playing
professional hockey.
        So I am wondering if anyone can think of the most productive
college programs.  I would consider NHL, AHL, and IHL as the basis,
unless people would want to argue European or other pro leagues.
        Of the top of my head I can think of many Maine alums who
are currently playing pro hockey;
        Eric Weinrich, CHI
        Keith Carney, CHI
        Paul Kariya, ANA
        Patrice Tardif, STL
        Jim Montgomery, PHI
        Matt Martin, TOR
        Bob Corkum, ANA
        Garth Snow, AHL ??
        Mike Dunham, QUE ?? (I confuse the two)
        Mike Pellerin, Albany
        Jeans Eves Roy, Bim
        Chris Ferraro, Bing
        Peter Ferraro, Bing
        Jason Weinrich, AHL?
        Stephen Tepper, IHL?
        Chris Imes, IHL
        Steve McIsaac, IHL
        Matt Delguidice, IHL
        Matt Burke, AHL?

I thought the list could use some discussion during the long summer.

                                                        john l.
I apologize for any and all spelling errors or changed first names.