I'm looking for anyone who has a tape of the Maine/Michigan semifinal
game.  I set my VCR to tape the game, but only from 1-5pm.  Consequently,
I'm missing the second and third overtimes, as well as the first period
(due to ESPN's tennis coverage).

I have the ability to make a copy; I just need a tape.  If you have this
footage on tape, please respond to me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!
    |\  Jim Baines  (irc nick: "Sportcstr")       GO           MM   MM
    |/  [log in to unmask]                    BLACK       M M M M
  \ |\  Bangor, Maine, U.S.A.                       BEARS      M  M  M
   \|/  University of Maine Class of 1989            !!!!!!!   M     M