Shawn was screaming about the faceoff that preceeded the goal.  I'm not very
good at reading lips but it appears he was saying that one of the BU players
was on the Maine side of the line and had set a pick before the faceoff.  To
describe him as "upset" would be like describing the Maine/Michigan game as
"a good hockey game."  He was livid.

Charlie:

I'm glad to hear you and Jon made it to Haven Bros Diner.  Haven Bros is a
landmark in RI and everyone should eat there at least once.  I hope you tried
the weiners (New York System Hot Weiners) AKA "gaggers".  For those of you
outside of RI, this is NOT a hot dog.  It's a totally different beast
altogether, and much less nutritious.  I think it's made from what the hot
dog folks rejected.  It's served with mustard, chili sauce, onions, and
celery salt.  I find that several at lunch tends to shorten afternoon
meetings.  I could be wrong, but I don't think these are found outside of RI.

Say hello to Jon for me.  It was great meeting everyone at the dinner and
putting some faces to go with E-Mail addresses.  Doing it all again next year
is making the trip to Cincinnati all the more appealing.

-- Ron