In an effort to win back disgruntled viewers who got upset by the lack
of respect shown to college hockey by Thursday's actions, ESPN has announced
that they plan to show the entire game, without commercial interruption,
and with better commentators, three times a day for the next month, ensuring
that every college hockey fan will be able to see it.

NOT!   Sorry, just another April Fool's Post from me.   Last year's
April 1 edition featured CBS announcing that they were scrubbing the
hoop Final Four in favor of the BU-LSSU matchup...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled putt by Lee Trevino  shhh!

JHF