The Black Ice program mentioned that there were 9 players at the Division I
level who were of African descent that were on teams last season (94-95).

We know about Grier and Carter, but who are the others?

The only ones I saw, or could come up with were:

Barrington Miller               Princeton
Jamie Antoine                   Union
Ted Laviolette                  Lake St.
Kobie Boykins                   RPI

Any help on others at the Division I level last year?

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *