That Lowell class of '88 was pretty good, even without
Tom Glavine

Jon Morris (97-134-231)
Bill Dohaney (49-68-117)
Tony LoPilato (58-56-114)
JIm Newhouse (48-46-94)
Carl Valimont (19-55-74)
Tim Foley (27-46-73)
Scott Drevitch (9-54-63)
Dave Delfino (2nd team all-HE)

By their junior year, the team's fourth in Division I,
Lowell was 22-12-2 and the class of '88 finished with a 20-17-2 season
the next year.

Here's some nice trivia to go along with this info:

What current NCAA head coach recruited the Lowell class of '88 as
Bill Riley's assistant?

Hint - he also recruited the seniors for '95 NCAA champion BU

Lastly, talking about Tom Glavine reminds me of a great qoute
about Kirk McCaskill (former Vermont hockey All-America and, like
Glavine, a major league pitcher) - McCaskill had a brief stint
with Winnipeg before giving up hockey, with then-general manager
John Ferguson, who later said "McCaskill plays baseball like
he played hockey - once every five days."

Geoff Howell
The Trenton Times
Drop the Puck