Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This makes me wonder if there are any plans for the BU team to go to
> Washington.  I remember Harvard going to see President Bush when they won
> the title and I know that both the men's and women's winning hoop teams
> are going (or have gone) this year.

It is doubtful that the Terriers will get to the White House.  The
school and White House were working arranging a trip, but the plans
were put on hold when the federal building in Oklahoma City was
bombed.

Currently, Jacques Joubert, Chris O'Sullivan and Jack Parker are at
the World Championships in Sweden.  Between that and final exams
approaching, along with the end of the school year, it seems unlikely
that the team will be able to get to the White House.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]