In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Morgenstern,              Saul P) writes:
|> Well, I set my VCR to tape the Grier/Carter closeup, "Black Ice"
|> at 8:00 pm.  When I got home, I eagerly rewound the tape and
|> turned it on.  And I saw -- arrrgh -- BASEBALL.  The Dodgers and
|> Marlins, to be precise.  Skunked by ESPN again.
|>
|> Saul Morgenstern
|>
|> "Let's hear it for college athletes; they never go on strike."
|> (nobody famous -- or even literary and obscure -- actually said
|> that, I just thought someone should)

        Not only did they blow off college hockey fans (again !!!!!!!), but
        they also canceled the Canucks game.

        It's the only damn Canucks game I get to see all year and they
        decide to replace it with the world's lamest sport !!!!!

        ESPN has zero respect for hockey fans.

        How about we get a lynch mob together and burn down the ESPN
        studios.(it would make me feel MUCH better).