>From the UAF awards banquet earlier this month:
        -MVP: Corey Spring, Sr winger (Also, the leading scorer)
        -Most Improved: Cody Bowtell, So winger
        -Scholar-Athlete: Bowtell
        -Most Dedicated: Bob Schwark, Jr D
        -Unsung Hero: Greg Milles, Jr W/C
        -Best Defenseman: Dallas Ferguson, Jr D (Also, one of the
        all-time great hockey names)
        -Captain: Ferguson
        -Alt Cpts: Milles and Schwark

Major recruits:
        -Ian Perkins, 6'4", 200#, G, Wainwright, Alb. Played for the AJHL
Old Grizzlies and had record of 26-10, 3.69 GAA, .878 Sv%. Apparently broke
Clint Malarchuck's career win record in AJHL.
        -Kevin Epp, 6'1", 180#, D, Cranbrook, BC
        -Chris Kirwan, 5'8", RW. Played for Melville Mills of Sask JHL, 36
G and 50 A through 60 games
        -Jeff Trembecky, 5'10" W. Played for Chilliwack Chiefs scored 48 G
and 61 A

The outlook for next season is brighter, with marked improvement scoring
and defense projected. We'd certainly like to host a play-off series in
Fairbanks in our first season of full conference membership.

--Jeff Partnow
--Fairbanks, where UAF begins full membership in the CCHA in '95-'96