------------------- William Sangrey wrote:
For the rest of us, especially those of us stuck in the middle of
Orange-ball lunacy, we did see it, as live as we could get it.  All I can
think is that we should be glad we saw the game today!  Many other less
expansive sports that ESPN covers are not even shown live (ie. LAX, crew
and some track and swimming stuff).  Imagine not seeing this game until
after Easter.  How bad would that be?

I am very glad that I will get to see 7 games of the playoffs by
Saturday.  This is a great step up from only a few years ago.  For
comparison, I think hockey is about where women's b-ball was five to
eight years ago as far as TV goes.  Maybe our sport can grow similarly
(Big crossed fingers).
--------------------

I have to agree with this. Instead of being so negative, I think we should
appreciate the fact that ESPN is even showing the games. Where were we just a
few years ago. I remember watching a final game at 2 AM a week after it
happened!

Before you all start bombarding ESPN with complaints, you might consider
supporting them for their increased coverage of college hockey. You might also
suggest that they show games live and to their completion in the future - but
get a grip, try to be positive and appreciate that you could at least see the
games!

Bob Gross