On Wed, 29 Mar 1995, Nathan S Bennett wrote:

> Arthur wrote that Nan was confusing Jr. B with Jr. A, When in fact Arthur was
> confusing Junior hockey with MAJOR JUNIOR. As mentioned major junior is either
> the QMJHL, OHL, WHL.

Actually, I know the difference but was showing my age using archaic
terms :-)  To save bandwidth I snipped the rest of Nathan's comments
about how NC$$ restrictions can hurt a potential career.  I agree and
have posted before how unfair it is that coaches can move seemingly at
will but players are penalized.

I received a message off list reminding me that MAJOR JUNIOR players can
transfer if they sit out one year.  I believe that this is so only under
restricted circumstances.  Is there anyone on the list that can clarify
this and post the rules?

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!