ESPN is scheduled to broadcast the following games LIVE:

  One national semifinal game on Thursday, 3/30 at 1:00 PM

  The championship game on Saturday, 4/1 at 1:30 PM

ESPN2 is slated to televise the following games LIVE:

  Two regional semifinals on Friday, 3/24:
        First game starts at 4:30 PM
        Second game starts at 8:30 PM

  Two regional finals on Saturday, 3/25:
        First game starts at 4:30 PM
        Second game starts at 7:30 PM

  One national semifinal on Thursday, 3/30 at 8:30 PM

  One national semifinal on Friday, 3/31 at 1:00 PM

This info is from ESPNet on Prodigy.  I assume that the times given are
eastern but I don't know for sure, so please check the listings in your
area.  BTW, would someone please post the starting time in Providence
for the Championship game; I missed it the first time.  Thanks.

Margie Rennett
GO BU!!!