Wisconsin, Michigan, and RPI bands had a gathering after the Friday game.
Much fun was had by all in the Wisconsin Band.  They were glad that
Michigan and RPI were able to join the fun.  Everyone got along great and
there was a lot of exchanges of songs and stories.  Thanks a lot to all who
helped plan the event.  I hope we have a chance to plan similar events in
the future.

Brad
And ON WISCONSIN!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Brad Edward Toberman                           Songs to thee Wisconsin
DoIT Installation & Repair                        Ever let us sing
Wisconsin Tubas                                 Praise to Alma Mater
H: 608-255-7198                                Will ever let us bring
W: 608-265-6459                                Queen of all the West
[log in to unmask]                      College we love best
                                               Queen of all the West
                                                College we love best

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW