Kobie Boykins is an RPI junior who to the best of my knowledge has not
played in a regular season game at RPI.  (He definitely did not play in
either of his first two seasons, and Jayson Moy, in his pre-tourney
report, mentioned that he did not play this year.

The question is, "What is he doing playing for Caltech?"

John Whelan wrote:

>      C Kobie Boykins (unassisted), 10:37

and then

> A few minutes later, Boykins (who my program says plays "real"
> college hockey for RPI) fired one home from behind the *red* line.  I
> joked that perhaps Caltech's problem was that they were trying to get
> close to the goal before shooting.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74