Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

With all due respect to Mr. Morris, I don't want to get into point/counterpoint
either, but I don't know how you were going to Lake Placid, there's no way it
takes 3 hours.   I just went there.  It takes just over 3 1/2 from Princeton to
Albany, then it took an additional 2:15 with one stop from Albany to Lake
Placid.  Our trip was nearly 6 hours total.

Bottom line is, as Mr. Albrecht said, maybe it doesn't have to be the most
practical.  Lake Placid is hallowed hockey territory, and once your there, I
can't imagine wanting to be anywhere else for the tournament.    How many more
people do you really think would go to the Knick?

AW