Someone said..
>        A few weeks back someone posted all the press and hotel information
>for the Final Four in Providence.   I was wondering if whoever it was
>could repost that info..THANKS!

NO! (please)

If something was posted to HOCKEY-L, then it is in the archives.  If you
have interest in it, search the archives for it, don't waste our time
(and my disk space) reposting.

Luiz Valente made a nice reply to a post of mine last Fall.  You may
retrieve it by sending mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body
entering

// job echo=no
database search dd=rules
//rules dd *
search Luiz Holiday Inn in Hockey-l from 10 Nov 94 to 12 Nov 94
print all
/*

For a brief tutorial on searching the archives, send mail to
[log in to unmask] and in the body enter

   get hockey-l search

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]