Mike Reynolds said..
>Has there ever been any consideration of an East vs West all-star game or is
>that just a dream because of the $$$$$$$$?

NCAA regulations do not allow all-star games.  The Shriners *have*
started an East-West College Hockey All-Star event for seniors that have
used up their eligibility.  The 1st 2 years the game was held in Maine's
Alfond Arena and this year it moves West.

There has been a recent post on this, so a search of teh HOCKEY-L
archives should be fruitful.  I'm sure we'll see more information on the
game as it approaches.

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]