Well, I just called the NCAA, and had a really pleasant conversation with a
woman in the broadcast department there.

She said that there is no coverage of the RPI-Minn game (the one I'm most
interested in) in the Boston area, but the game is being broadcasted "in the
clear" (not scrambled) on Galaxy 7, transponder 22.

Now, of course, the problem is finding a dish.  I called my cable company, and
also the "local access" channel, and both of them seemed really confused by the
idea of carrying this game for me.

If there are any RPI/Minnesota/College hockey fans in the Boston area who'd
either like to gang up on some poor unsuspecting sports bar, or if anyone has
access to a dish, drop me some email.

Ken ([log in to unmask])

P.S. The number I have for the NCAA is 913-339-1906