Are you guys making the trip to Madtown?  If so, can someone in the band
contact me before you go?

Thanks,

Brad
Go RED!
And ON WISCONSIN!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Brad Edward Toberman                           Songs to thee Wisconsin
DoIT Installation & Repair                        Ever let us sing
Wisconsin Tubas                                 Praise to Alma Mater
H: 608-255-7198                                Will ever let us bring
W: 608-265-6459                                Queen of all the West
[log in to unmask]                      College we love best
                                               Queen of all the West
                                                College we love best

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW