The hockey content is below.... but did anyone see the soccer goalie in a
tourney in Europe recently score a goal? This was WITH the other goalie in
place, after a save he launched a huge kick that bounced in the midst of
the defenders, the other goalie was out about 5 meters in front of his
goal, and it bounced over his outstretched fingertips ... into the net!  A
goal for the other goalie, I think a first in major hockey (scuse me,
soccer, or football depending on where you are) and probably something
that will "never" happen again!  Amazing to watch.  It might be on your
sports broadcasts tonite via tape of course!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

Go Engineers!