First off, I'd like to know of anyone would want a set or two of tickets for
the weekend in wisconsin.  Give me a ring and leave a message please (719)
635-0430.  I need to know as soon as possible.

Like Gopher fans I have a considerable worry that my Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
Tigers might show up for the tourney in confused mode.  You guys have seen the
Tigers stink up the place before (8-1 loss to Wisconsin, 7-3 to Denver, 7-4 to
Minnesota).  However, they've also played some incredible games beating
Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota on the road.  They've also had offensive
explosions scoring eight or more goals six times on the season, including a
humiliating defeat of Minnesota 9-3.

I hope that each team will show up in their 'kick ass' mode.  It will make for
a better tournament.  But I especially hope the Tigers come out gunning,
because if they do, it won't matter what color the other team's jerseys are.

My wet dream:  Colorado College v. Denver University NCAA Championship!

Mike Rabinovitch  CC '95
GO TIGERS!!!!!  Back to Back MacNaughton Cups!
NCAA Champs '54 '57 '??