Hi,
     Does anyone have 2 tickets to the West Regional in Madison?
I'm from RPI and it seems that the school expects little to no tickets to
arrive for our fans.  At this point, they don't even think they will
receive enough tickets for the players parents to attend the game!  I
thought the NC$$ had a rule that the teams that would be playing in the
tourney were supposed to get a certain percentage of the tickets?  I have
to beleive that there are more than 300 seats in the rink (50 parents per
team times 6 teams)!

     Anyway, if anyone has 2 tickets that they would be able to part with
PLEASE let me know asap!
                                                Thanks,
                                                Trudy Ann DeGraff
                                                e-mail: [log in to unmask]