>Concordia's Road Trip
>+++++++++++++++++++++
>
>Concordia will play two more exhibition games in Ontario before returning
>to Montreal.  They play the Mississauga Chiefs Senior AA team (who won the
>Ontario provincial championship, and will be representing Ontario at the
>Canadian Nationals in PEI next weekend) on Sunday March 19th at 9:00 am.
>Then at 5:00 pm the same day they have an exhibition game against the
>Toronto Aeros Senior AA team at Fenside Arena in Toronto.

Here are the results of Concordia's 3 games (over a 21 hour period!) ... I
would guess that they were feeling a bit of fatigue by the third game!

Sat @8pm : Concordia U 4 -- U of Toronto 3 (in overtime)
Sun @9am : Mississauga Chiefs 2 -- Concordia U 1
Sun @5pm : North York Aeros 6 -- Concordia U 1

There are a few former/current national team members who play for the
Mississauga Chiefs and the Aeros:

Mississauga Chiefs:
  Cassie Campbell  -- Team Canada 94, Pacific Rim 95
  Margot Page      -- Team Canada 90/92/94
  Heather Ginzel   -- Team Canada 90/92

North York Aeros:
  Geraldine Heaney -- Team Canada 90/92/94
  Angela James     -- Team Canada 90/92/94 (did not play today)
  Nathalie Rivard  -- Team Canada 92
  Marianne Grynak  -- Team Canada 94

Andria Hunter

|       ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                    |
|                                                   _                 __     |
|      ~o          ~o           ~o             ~o  |         o~    __|\ )_   |
|     z z   .     z z  \_.     z z            z  z           \_\_\      | |  |
|    TEAM CANADA - WOMEN'S WORLD ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS - 1990, 1992, 1994     |
|  For women's hockey info via the world wide web:                           |
|       http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andria                                    |
|    OR http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html                   |
|  You can also access this information via anonymous FTP to cs.toronto.edu. |
|       My files are in the pub/issac/test directory.                        |