The posting says SEASON sweep.  Minnesota did not sweep Wisconsin this
     season.  We at least won once.  Since they are so hard to come by
     against Minnesota, and since I was there, we have to take the shorter
     term goals.

     John

     **Here's looking toward second place**

> Minnesota
> will have problems of its own as they try to complete only the second
> season series sweep over the resurgent St. Cloud Huskies (the other
> season sweep is against UMD, who could be our opening round opponent
> in the playoffs).

I seem to remember another sweep, although it was completed in Target
Center...  The Cheeseheads, Lee!  They swept Wisconsin!  How could you
forget!  ;-)

-Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!
Go White Bear Lake Bears!!!