OK, let me initiate the parade of prognosticators.  A possible seeding scenario:

West                               East
1. Michigan                        1. Boston University
2. Colorado                        2. Maine
3. Minnesota                       3. New Hampshire
4. Michigan State                  4. Clarkson
5. Denver                          5. Wisconsin
6. LSSU/Bowling Green              6. RPI

Flipping the 5 and 6's gets Wisconsin to Madison.  Also, East 1 and 2 could
conceivably switch, depending on final RPI.  (I like the sound of that phrase.)
Brian Morris                    10th Anniversary of the '85 Champion Team
[log in to unmask]        RPI-1995 ECAC Champions