I don't know how Wisconsin could have the lead on these two.  They are
both still juniors.  How much recruiting can a school do with respect to
players who are still juniors?   In any event,  most people dwon here in
the Twin Cities assume that UMD is the logical choice.  If either one went
to the Gophers, I suspect that it would be considered a steal.  On the
other hand, Spehar's coach was quated as saying something like
"If some college coach makes him lift weights and play defense, he'll
ruin him."!!  Um,  Woog and Sauer both have histories of demanding good
defense from their forwards.  So I wonder.

Gary Hatfield

"RAH! RAH! RAH! for SKI U MAH! RAH! RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! for the U of M!"