I stand corrected concerning Lowell and the NCAAs last year. Sorry about that.
I had a midterm yesterday and what happened last year totally slipped my mind!
:)

I WAS in Albany for the NCAAs last year, and RPI seem to constitute about 65% of
the Knick's crowd, at the minimum--no wonder why Lowell was sent out West. (I'm
not saying I agree with what the NCAA did, but it did make sense financially).

Also, thanks to one and all for filling me in on this year's criteria for
getting into the tournament. (Even though there are still more conflicting
messages on Hockey-L that spring up from time-to-time). The criteria changes
every year, pretty much, so I apologize again for any wrong-doing in my post
yesterday.

That said, are there any firm plans to televise any of the NCAA 1st Round games
this year? I know NESN picked up the Eastern games from Worcester two years ago,
and there also seemed to be some local crews from out West there. Is ESPN2 or
another local, regional cable network planning on carrying either the Eastern or
Western games on the tube this season?

Thanks,
Andy Dursin
Boston College '97