>  by Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>

>How's this for a scheme:
>
>Don't play overtime.  Extend the 2nd intermission and have 2 coaches
>from each team try to score.  Winner gets to buy pizza for other after
>the game.

How about having a player from each team (selected by the opposing coach)
take a shortened version of the SAT, with the results being shown on the
scoreboard?  This would work for other sports, too; I'd certainly pay to
watch someone like Chris Washburn try to improve on his 470.   :)

Cheers,

Mike

|   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
|  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |