Since I have set the tiebreaker for each conference as the number of penalty
minutes in the final, could I ask a favor that whoever (or is it whomever?)
posts the boxscore from their respective final please post the penalties as
well?  (This of course applies to the HE, ECAC, and WCHA finals; I will be
at the CCHA finals.)

For those going to the CCHA finals, a designated meeting place between the
two semis?  Tunnel behind Sections 101 and 128, opposite the Zamboni entrance?
Interested opinions welcome.

P.S. Don't eat at Niki's in Greektown.  Service sucks.

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 17-7-3, 24-10-3
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU (Friday TBA vs. Weber State in Southeast Region at
Tallahassee; could face Georgetown-Xavier winner on Sunday.  Down the road
if they make it out of the sub-regional: North Carolina) who the hell knows
when?