Why is this weekend's game with LSSU and Ferris non-conference?  I assume they
have already played each other enough times, but can't they find a
non-conference opponent for their last season games to fill the schedule?

Also, this is obviously a big weekend for Miami hockey, and I would like to
know what will happen if #4 and #5 have the same record (like if MU and LSSU
tie in points)?  How do the tiebreakers work (i.e. head-to-head, common
opponents, goals for, etc.)?  And one last thing, assuming #1-#5 all get past
first round games, would #5 play at #4 in that one game, loser is out playoff
on Tuesday?

Thanks in advance.
                                        Karen
                                        GO SKINS!!!