to clarify a few issues that were raised.  According to a freind who traveled
to the game.  UIC came out very flat. Their defence was almost non-existant
during the 1st half of the game.  This was made worse when they received a
major penalty in the second leading to 2 more goals.  From what I heard
the team overlooked WMU and were thinking about the Michigan series this
weekend.  Last time they took then into overtime, This time I would not
be surprised if they managed to win a game.  So from what I was told,
pulling lord was not because he was playing bad but because the whole team
was not doing well with a goaltender.
Avrom Litin                    University of Illinois at Chicago
[log in to unmask]                           Department of Chemistry
[log in to unmask]                                Mail Code 111
[log in to unmask]                            845 W. Taylor St
72567,[log in to unmask]                  Chicago IL 60607-7061
OS/2 in '92, Warp in '95             Windows 95 might ship in 96