%  by Armando Bengochea <[log in to unmask]>

%In article <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Patrick
%Bresina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
%
%> >        Excuses, Excuses, Excuses ...
%> >
%> >        Man you Brown fans sure are bitter.
%> >
%> >        Just because RPI completely desimated your team twice this season,
%> >        you shouldn't be such whiners.(It's just pretty damn pathetic)

None of this was mine.  Mr. Bengochea deleted my response to this.

%> >
%> > > Mike

Note the extra '>'.  This was on a separate line, after my response.

%>
%> |   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
%> |  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |
%>

  [Mr. Bengochea's comments deleted (with relish!  :) ]

Please get your attributions right in the future.

Cheers,

Mike