7) Princeton            10-9-3  23
8) Cornell              9-10-3  21
9) St. Lawrence         10-12-0 20
10)Dartmouth            7-13-2  16
11)Union                6-12-4  16
12)Yale                 6-13-3  15
--- end of quoted material ---

Whoa. Be careful here
Even if Dartmouth sweeps and gets into a tie with Union, under your scenario
Union would still get to the playoffs.
Why?  The first tiebreaker after head-to-head record (which Dartmouth and Union
are tied at 1-1) is record vs. the Top 4.  In order for Dartmouth to qualify,
Colgate must be in the Top 4, according to the information I have.  Dartmouth
is 1-1 against Colgate this year whereas I believe Union has a worse record
than that.  In any event, Dartmouth needs Colgate to finish in the top 4 to win
the tiebreaker with Union.

Under your scenario Dartmouth wouldn't make the playoffs, b/c you have Colgate
in 5th.

Jeff Beyer
Dartmouth College