> There was a mention in the State College paper that a school in Florida is
> suing the ACHA.  The school is ticked because it isn't the southern rep for
> the ACHA Division II national tournament.  Anyone else heard anything about
> it or have details??
        I don't have any details, but I would think this is a quite frivolous
        lawsuit...on what grounds is a school going to sue its sanctioning
        body to try to force a bid into its national tournament.  The most
        it will do is p!$$ off the ACHA and they will get passed over when
        they're one of those teams that may/may not get in in future years.
        Hopefully they won't get an injunction or something that causes
        the tournament to be postponed, since it begins on Wednesday.

        Just because the said team thinks they belong in the top 8 doesn't
        mean they really belong there.

---------Go IU Hoosiers------------------------Go Boston Bruins----------
Andrew Smith              Ph-812-857-1658         [log in to unmask]
  IHL Mailing List back on-line at abs.apple.com. Email for details.
-----GO IU Hockey--Playing in ACHA Div II Nationals this week (15-7)-----
I just threw it up. I'm still shaking because I can't believe it went in.
                        --IU's Lisa Furlin, after buzzer-beater to beat OSU