UIC 5, Miami 5 OT
   Heard the last 30 seconds of the game on my way home from work.
The radio station UIC broadcasts on gets a lot of interference in
downtown Chicago, so it was hard to hear during the postgame.
However, I did hear that the score was 1-1 after one period, 4-2
Miami after two periods, and 5-5 after three periods and overtime.

I apologize for only getting the UIC stats.  Did you ever notice
that when you want a red light, you only get green lights?  I'm
amazed that I remembered anything at all between lights.

Chris MacDonald (UIC) scored 4 of UIC's 5 goals.  This feat ties
the UIC record for goals in a game for an individual.  (Ray Staszak
did it twice in 1984 against Ohio State and Michiagan, and Darryl
Noren in 1989 against Miami)  UIC scoring went as follows:
First Period: MacDonald assisted by Bob Gohde.
Second Period: MacDonald assisted by Mike Peron (shorthanded)
Third Period: Peron assisted by Rob Hutson
              MacDonald assisted by Gohde
              MacDonald assisted by Deuce Wynes
Goalie for UIC: Paul Spencer.

The tie combined the outcomes of the other games drops Miami to 5th
place with 30 points.  UIC remains in 7th place with 19 points but
only 3 points out of 6th (Ferris State).
Avrom Litin                    University of Illinois at Chicago
[log in to unmask]                           Department of Chemistry
[log in to unmask]                                Mail Code 111
[log in to unmask]                            845 W. Taylor St
72567,[log in to unmask]                  Chicago IL 60607-7061
OS/2 in '92, Warp in '95             Windows 95 might ship in 96