OUAA Playoffs:
Division Semifinals (one game):
All on Tuesday, Feb. 22
Far East Division: McGill 3, Concordia 1
Mid East Division: Toronto 5, Queen's 4 (OT)
Mid West Division: York 5, Laurentian 3
Far West Division: Waterloo 6, Laurier 5 (3OT)!!

Division Finals (Best of three):
Far East Divison: McGill vs. Quebec-Trois-Rivieres [UQTR]
Thursday, Feb. 23 at UQTR, 8:00
Saturday, Feb. 25 at McGill, 8:00
Sunday, Feb. 26 at UQTR, 8:00 (if necessary)

Mid East Divison: Toronto vs. Guelph
Thursday, Feb. 23 at Guelph, 7:30
Saturday, Feb. 25 at Toronto, 7:30
Monday, Feb. 27 at Guelph 7:30 (if necessary)

Mid West Divison: Brock vs. York
Thursday, Feb. 23 at Brock, 7:30
Sunday, Feb. 26 at York, 2:00
Monday, Feb. 27 at Brock, 7:30 (if necessary)

Far West Divison: Waterloo vs. Western Ontario
Thursday, Feb. 23 at Western Ontario, 7:30
Sunday, Feb. 26 at Waterloo, 2:00
Monday, Feb. 27 at Western Ontario, 7:30 (if necessary)

I have to ask, does anyone have access to a Waterloo paper, or either of
U of Waterloo's or Laurier's student newspapers? I'd love to see a report
on that triple overtime game, especially considering that Waterloo and
Laurier are cross-town rivals.

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards        Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (24-23-3 54pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV                   I don't give a damn about being liked,