On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, jeff gehrke wrote:

> 2 randomly selected items that have been cluttering up my sleep (or lack
> thereof!)
> 1-How is Duluth Coach Sertich doing?  Haven't heard anything since he went
> in to the hospital.  Has he been released?  Did they make a diagnosis?  Does
> he expect to be back behind the Bench anytime soon?  Any info would be
> appreciated and I haven't seen any posts about him lately nor has there been
> anything reported locally (Madison) in papers, radio or TV.

Sertie is doing good.  He will be behind the bench Friday and Saturday in
Anchorage.  The diagnosis was somewhat unclear, but it appeared to be a
"mis-connection" between the heart and brain.  Apparently the brain would
send signals to the heart, but they wouldn't get there.  On the news
tonight, he was saying he has to exercise more regularly, cut down on
caffeine, eat right, etc.

Tony

Anthony J. Frolik                            University of Minnesota Duluth
Go Bulldogs!                                   9-15-4 WCHA, 12-16-4 Overall
            My views are not representative of the University.