Mike Greenberg:  Quit while you're behind.  There is no longer a JV team, and
even when there was, it never produced more than 1 role player a year.

I agree with Geoff Howell on the so-called Hobey jinx.  It doesn't exist.  The
Heisman and Hobey both go to best college player.  Look at Gino Torretta for
example, NO ONE thought he'd be a good pro, or a pro at all.  I still think
Bledsoe should have won it, but that's beside the point.

As for an earlier point about the the quality of college hockey players going
down -- someone said to check out the Hobey finalists and that would show it.
Well, the recent Hobey finalists look decent to me.

                            AW