This notice is for FANs whose teams will be visiting the Bradley
Center during the 1995-1996 college hockey season. (If you are a Badger
Fan and do not know the following information. Sieve!)
        I do not know how your school is promoting these road trips.
Please contact your team's school. You'll be guaranteed to sit w/ individuals
of similar mind set ( i.e. Visiting fans get grouped in the corner sections ).
        If you are adventurous:
            The Bradley Center policy for college hockey events has always
            been, First $$ = good seats. Season ticket holders at Madison
            get NO perferentail treatment!

This is the flyer that was handed out at the UW vs. UMD game on Feb 19th.
                        Mark your calendar!
        The Bradley Center in Milwaukee will be The place to see three great
                college hockey events during '95-'96.

  College Hockey              Bank One Badger            WCHA Final Five
    Showcase                  Hockey Showdown
======================   ============================  =========================
WCHA Badgers & Golden     Wisconsin Badgers host       The FIVE best in the
  Gophers vs. CCHA       Boston University Terriers,   WCHA compete in a play-
 Wolverines & Spartans   Princeton Tigers & the Irish  off championship for an
                               of Notre Dame           automatic bid to the
                                                            NCAA's.

Thanksgiving Weekend        The PREMIER holiday        The perfect tune-up for
   Four great games          hockey tournament         the National Champion-
                                                       ship Tournament
November 24-25, 1995        December 28-29, 1995          March 7-9, 1996

If you are interested in receiving more information on the above events or
would like to be placed on the prioriy mailing list for college hockey, you
may call the Bradley Center Ticket Office at (414) 227-0893 by March 31, 1995.
If you have purchased Showdown and/or WCHA tickets through the mail, you are
currently on the priority list.

For information on group sales (25 or more in your group), please call
(414) 227-0444.
---------------------------- end of flyer --------------------------------------
Bradley Center, Milwaukee Wisconsin
  414-227-0400 General Information
  414-227-0797 Accommodations for the Disabled

             /    431    432     433     434    435    \
           /   430                                 436   \
         /   429                                     437   \
       /   428            220    221    222            438   \
     /   427         219                     223         439   \
   /   426         218                         224         440   \
 /    425        217        /-----------\        225        441    \
|                         /               \                         |  F
|    424       216       |                 |       226       442    |  O
|                        |                 |                        |  U
|    423       215       |                 |       227       443    |  R
|                        |                 |                        |  T
|    422       214       |                 |       200       400    |  H
|                        |                 |                        |
|    421       213       |                 |       201       401    |  S
|                        |                 |                        |  T
|    420       212       |                 |       202       402    |  R
|                         \               /                         |  E
 \    419        211        \-----------/        203        403    /   E
   \   418         210                         204         404   /     T
     \   417         209                     205         405   /
       \   416            208    207    206            406   /
         \   415                                     407    /
           \   414                                 408    /
             \    413    412     411     410    409    /

                                              /|\
                             State Street      | N

Save: 1996-1997 NCAA Championship @ Bradley Center