Army 1 0 1  2
USAF 2 2 1  5

air force got a power play goal early and a short hander shortly
thereafter and it looked like a long night for the black knights.
though they got one back, i thought the play was quite one sided.
The second period was absolutely all air force.  they successfully
killed off a full 2 minutes of 5 on 3.  army narrowed the gap to two
with a 5 on 3 goal in the 3rd.  The second penalty was without a doubt
the most bogus call i've seen in a decade.

We had mike tok for the first time this year, and john elvy wearing
the red armbands.  Coach reilly shook the hand of one official after
the game.  Actor Kurt russell was in the stands this evening, in town
for our president's day tournament (his son is on a mite a team in
from california)

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369