I agree with the recent post about all these HE, ECAC and related posts.  I
realize this list originates from Maine but it's supposed to be for ALL of
college hockey.  I too am getting a little bored with all this Eastern
leaning (right-leaning?) talk.  Come on you WCHA'ers, I know you've got a
lot to say!  Let's give it up and start evening out this list so it's not so
heavily dominated and one sided.  Other wise, me thinks a lot of us
"westerners" are out of here!!  Hope this gets some WCHA (and even CCHA)
discussion going!
Jeff "THE RED RULES!"