A while ago, someone asked for info on Steve Kariya (Paul's younger
brother). I managed to find the stats I had on him. As I said before,
he is with the Nanaimo Clippers of the B.C.J.H.L. Judging from his
age, I suspect he is in Grade 12, so he's likely going somewhere next
year. I apologize in advance, because these stats are a bit dated.

(Includes December 18, 1994)
Steve Kariya (77)    36 GP   21 G  33 A 54 Pts  2 PIM

At the time, he was tied for 13th in the league scoring table, and 3 points
back of the top 10. He was the highest scoring 17-year-old in the league.

If I dig up anything more recent, I will post it.

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards        Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (21-21-3 47pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV                   I don't give a damn about being liked,