(From: [log in to unmask] (Robert Zielinski))

You wrote:

>> From: Mike Rabinovitch <[log in to unmask]>
>> I am going to have to agree with the person that wrote the comments
>> about Sinhue Wallhenhiemo (mispelled). The guy is good, but in no way
>> does his level of play warrant his childish and very unprofessional
>> antics.
>
>I don't want to start anything on the level of the Miami-MSU discussion
>but for one thing these guys aren't professionals. Posts last
>year seemed to concur that he was rather entertaining and could take it
>as well as dish it out.  I remember something about Minnesota shelling
>him last year and he took it all as part of the game.  It sounds like
>he takes time to enjoy what he has a chance to do.
>Dave Naghski

Yeah, Wally acts a little childish.  But he is a pretty good goalie.
And he entertains the heck out of the Minnesota student section.  Even
when he isn't there.  Every now and then the "You're not Wally" chant
will start up for visiting goalies.  Let the guy do what he does.  If it
bugs the opposing team, even better.  Maybe that's a little extra
incentive to put the puck by him.  If it bugs the fans, don't say
anything.  He feeds off of that stuff.  The more you yell the more he's
going to dance around.  When I was playing I would do some dumb things
to get the crowd on my back.  I played better when I felt a lot of
hostility from the crowd.  Just my 2 cents.